2023 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 28, October 24
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Charities receive $20 million in proceeds from Salton Collection sale
- Viewpoint: Be prepared when inheriting a collection
- News Release: CAC Grading Service Begins Full Operations
- Bargain Collector: Are any proof Buffalo Nickels bargains?
- AnnounceMints: Tallchief quarter available in bags, rolls
- The Economy and its Effect on U.S Coinage
- No love for the 3-cent piece
- Making the Grade: Coin Dipping: Good or Bad?
- Greatest Generation Commemorative Designs Unveiled
- Coin Market at a Glance
- From Nicels Back Through to Half Dimes
- Edith Kanaka'Ole: Preserving Hawaiian Culture
- Eliasberg Collection Rarities Up For Bid
- Physical Bitcoin Auction Brings Total Sales to $4 Million
- 40th Coin of the Year Awards Ceremony Celebrates World Coinage