2023 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 20, July 11
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Mark Salzberg Retires From CCG
- Do You Grade Your Own Coins?
- Silver Medals Honor Navy
- ‘Type’ and ‘Variety’
- Affordable Proofs Among Barber Dimes
- Capped Bust Half Dimes 1829-1837
- Story of 1893 Mint Robbery Full of Intrigue
- Mixed Opinions on Made-For-Collector Coins
- ‘Super-Fakes’ Challenge Authenticators
- Just What Are Those Denominations?
- Physical Cryptocurrency Sells Big at Auction
- Heritage Auctions Awarded Walter J. Husk Collection of Large Cents
- Questions Persist Over 1894 Trade Dollars