2023 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 17, June 20
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Does the U.S. Mint Make Too Many ‘Made-For-Collector” Products?
- 2023 Proof Set On Deck
- Going Big: 5-Ounce ATB Quarters
- Four Shows in 10 Days Cap Busy Month n April
- The First Collecting Boom
- Multiple Facts Considered to Determine Market Condition
- ‘Ship of Gold’ Long Beach Expo
- Flooding the Market
- The United States Large Cent
-1797 Half Cent is an Achievable Early U.S. Coin