2022 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 03, February 1
Regular price $2.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Women’s Suffrage Dollar Most Historically Significant Coin of the Year
- The Walking Liberty Half Dollar
- Beyond the Mainstream: Large cents, large pennies
- Coin market: Market confidence kicks off 2022
- Coin Market at a Glance: Coin collecting enters 21st century
- Item of the Week: 1955-D Roosevelt dime
- Mint Statistics: Negro Leagues Baseball Coins kick-off 2022
- Viewpoint: Grading - a tale of two coins
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory