2022 Coins Magazine Digital Issue No. 04, April
Since its inception in 1955, Coins Magazine has been a hobby leader in providing collectors with important and timely information key to making wise decisions on what coins to collect and how to get them. Get market trends, buying techniques, and historical perspectives on all aspects of coins (numismatics). Each issue delivers in-depth analysis, up-to-the-minute valuations, answers to all of your coin questions, and more.
In this issue:
- Where to Start Collecting?
- Standing Liberty Quarters, 1916-1930
- 20th Century Types for the New Collector, Part I
- Basics and Beyond: Review of the 2022 Red Book
- Market Watch: Market confidence kicks off 2022
- Coin Finds: The latest and greatest finds in pocket change
- Departments: Coin Value Guide