2022 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 12, December
Bank Note Reporter Vol. 71, No. 12 - December 2022
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- Earning the Year in Pulaski, N.Y.
- 1882 $100 Gold Certificate Leads Currency Auction Past $10.6 Million
- Extreme Values for High Grade Notes
- Coins As Holiday Gifts
- A Holiday Haul
- Karamitsos Sale Includes 19th Century Rarities
- Ukraine to Change Coins and Bank Notes
- Current Territorial NBN Roundup for 2022