2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 29, November 9
Regular price $2.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Saint-Gaudens’ Model Hettie Anderson Inspired Many
- Nickel in Coinage
- Beyond the Mainstream: Collecting proof sets
- Coin Market at a Glance: Interest in collectibles is truly worldwide
- Item of the Week: 1793 hald cent
- Making the Grade: The anatomy of a mark
- Mint Statistics: American Innovation products hit charts
- Past Times with Coins: Wisconsin commemorative half dollar reimagined
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory