2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 23, August 31
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- The Arrows Silver Coinage of 1853-1855 Marked More Than Just a Design Change
- Beyond the Mainstream: Remembering the often-forgotten Susan B. Anthony dollars
- Coin Market: Market continues to defy pandemic
- Coin Market at a Glance: Bullion dive not enough to sway market
- Item of the Week: 1858 Roosevelt dime
- Mint Statistics: Bullion stagnant as new issues pick up
- On the Scene: TNA outing anchored early June numismatic activity
- Past Times with Coins: Who modeled for Indian Head nickel design?
- Viewpoint: Poor treatment from Mint could be good
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory