2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 16, June 22
Regular price $2.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Mint Postpones Pre-Orders for Silver Dollars
- From Copper to Copper-Nickel: The cents of 1857
- Bargain Collector: Bargains in the strangest of places - our nickel 3-cent pieces
- Coin Market at a Glance: 2021 silver dollars won’t pack much market punch
- Item of the Week: 1936 Lynchburg, VA, half dollar
- Mint Statistics: First round of Morgans gone in a flash
- Viewpoint: Coins don’t circulate like they used to
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory