2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 15, June 8
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Chicago World’s Fair of Money Gets Green Light
- Profile on Assistant Mint Engraver Anthony C. Paquet
- The 2021 Coin Show and Auction Guide
- Bargain Collector: Coronet Head $10 eagles - bargains among big gold?
- Coin Market at a Glance: Coin collecting rises from pandemic ashes
- Item of the Week: 1870-CC Gold Eagle
- Making the Grade: Challenges in coin grading
- Mint Statistics: Bullion eagle, buffalo sales post for May
- On the Scene: Coin collecting gradually springing back to life
- Past Times with Coins: “Coins” draw comparison between grading of coins and cars
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory