2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 11, May 14
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- The Mint Introduces 2021 Designs of American Innovation
- U.S. mint’s Coinage for Poland: 1924-1925
- Bargain Collector: Looking for bargains in proof Lincoln cents
- Coin Market: Mixed trends mean a healthy market
- Coin Market at a Glance: Gold eagle sales gangbusters in 2021
- Item of the Week: 1811 half cent
- Mint Statistics: Silver bullion eagle demand holds strong
- Past Times with Coins: Bryan Money parodied candidate’s fight for silver
- Viewpoint: How does wear on coins correlate with condition?
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory