2021 Coins Magazine Digital Issue No. 01, January
Since its inception in 1955, Coins Magazine has been a hobby leader in providing collectors with important and timely information key to making wise decisions on what coins to collect and how to get them. Get market trends, buying techniques, and historical perspectives on all aspects of coins (numismatics). Each issue delivers in-depth analysis, up-to-the-minute valuations, answers to all of your coin questions, and more.
In this issue:
- Indian Head Cents: Focusing on keys and semi-key
- Barber Half Dollars
- The Cents Before the Cent
- Basics and Beyond: Cleaning coins - yes or no?
- Coin Finds: spotlighting the hunt
- Market Watch: Volatility in the bullion market
- Departments: Coin Value Guide