2021 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 03, March
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- Historic Notes on National Banks: Large size notes of Canon City, CO
- Notes from Washington: Mt. Orab typo on a series of 1929 note
- Paper Money News & Views: Let’s collect Exographica!
- Paper Money Market: Fractional currency prices look strong for 2021
- Behind the Bank Note: Collecting Southeast Asian notes with Howard Daniel, III
- Departments: Auction Coverage, Paper Money Market