2020 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 26, October 13
Regular price $2.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- The $1.5 Million Simpson’s Barber Dime Captivates
- Numismatics in 1858 Produces Heavy Silver Coinages
- New Light Shed on Mysterious Past of 1913 Liberty Head Nickel, Part 2
- Bargain Collector: Peace dollars have a lot to offer
- Coin Market: Charity auction grabs headlines
- Item of the Week: 1938-S Jefferson nickel a hidden gem
- Viewpoint: Type sets offer flexibility, variety
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, Letters, Show Directory