2020 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 21, August 11
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- The First-Ever Colorized Basketball Coins Debut
- Silver Value Jumps
- Guide to Buying $5 Gold
- ANA officially Cancels 2020 Show
- Mint Director Robert M. Patterson Left Lasting Legacy on U.S. Coinage
- Bargain Collector: Modern $5 gold, even on a budget
- On the Scene: The COVID-19 pandemic repercussions for the hobby
- Coin Market at a Glance: How high will silver go?
- Item of the Week: 1794 half cent
- Mint Statistics: Proof silver eagle comes out on top
- Viewpoint: Stone Mountain half a reminder of institutionalized racism
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, Letters, Show Directory