2020 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 14, June 2
Regular price $2.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Industry Insider: Mints, auction firms adjust operations amid pandemic
- Die Varieties Attributed
- Circulating Cash Gets Bad Wrap
- Undated Mint Sales Figures
- Coin Market: Coins are a good place to be right now
- Coin Market at a Glance: Bullion investors hesitate
- Item of the Week: 1958 Roosevelt Dime waits in the wings
- Viewpoint: Hobby should appeal to all
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, Letters, Show Directory