2020 Coins Magazine Digital Issue No. 08, August
Since its inception in 1955, Coins Magazine has been a hobby leader in providing collectors with important and timely information key to making wise decisions on what coins to collect and how to get them. Get market trends, buying techniques, and historical perspectives on all aspects of coins (numismatics). Each issue delivers in-depth analysis, up-to-the-minute valuations, answers to all of your coin questions, and more.
In this issue:
- What You Need to Know About Collecting in the Age of COVID-19
- The Evolution of the Gold Dollar
- Registry Set Ideas: Saint-Gaudens Double Eagles
- Can Classic United States Gold Be Affordable?
- Basics and Beyond: Coin collecting and the pandemic
- Market Watch: Coins are a good place to be right now
- Coin Finds: damaged goods
- Departments: Coin Value Guide