2020 Coins Magazine Digital issue No. 05, May
Since its inception in 1955, Coins Magazine has been a hobby leader in providing collectors with important and timely information key to making wise decisions on what coins to collect and how to get them. Get market trends, buying techniques, and historical perspectives on all aspects of coins (numismatics). Each issue delivers in-depth analysis, up-to-the-minute valuations, answers to all of your coin questions, and more.
In this issue:
- Collecting Walking Liberty Halves
- The Twenty-Cent Piece a Subject of Ridicule
- Capped Bust Half Dollars: Are they affordable?
- Basics and Beyond: Popular questions on Coin Talk
- Market Watch: Bullion coin market heating up
- Coin Finds: Buried treasure in 1974
- Departments: Coin Value Guide