2020 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 10, October
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- Historic Notes on National Banks: Mott, North Dakota preserves bank history
- Behind the Bank Note: Exploring Banknote World with Founder Abdullah Beydoun
- Notes from Washington: Who was Ogden Livingston Mills?
- Paper Money Market: Gem and gem plus note prices soar
- Everybody Wants to Win the Lottery!
- Departments: Auction Coverage, Paper Money Market Price Guide, Show & Auction Guide