2019 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 21, August 13
Regular price $2.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Armstrong’s Apollo 11 Gold Medal Nets Lofty $2M
- Active Interest Media Acquires Numismatic News
- Trade Dollars a New Kind of Silver Dollar
- ANA Urges Collectors to Support New Legislation
- Item of the Week: How Did the 1920-S Eagle Survive the Great Gold Melt?
- Viewpoint: Ultra-Grade Common Coins
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, Letters, Show Directory