2019 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 11, May 7
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Rarities Rise to the Top at Stack’s Bowers
- The Coins Business is Healthy and Growing
- First 2019-W Quarters Discovered in Circulation
- Can Coin Grading Be More Objective?
- Another Look at the 1955 Franklin Half Dollar
- Coin Market: Scope of Numismatic Hobby is Changing
- Coin Market at a Glance: NSI Points to an Attractive Investment
- Item of the Week: 1955 Franklin Half Dollar
- Making the Grade: Learning to Recognize Friction
- Mint Statistics: American Legion Coin Sales Soft
- On the Scene: On the Road to Pittsburgh and Back
- Viewpoint: Enjoy Your Numismatic Journey
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, Letters, Show Directory