2019 Coins Magazine Digital Issue No. 03, March
Since its inception in 1955, Coins Magazine has been a hobby leader in providing collectors with important and timely information key to making wise decisions on what coins to collect and how to get them. Get market trends, buying techniques, and historical perspectives on all aspects of coins (numismatics). Each issue delivers in-depth analysis, up-to-the-minute valuations, answers to all of your coin questions, and more.
In this issue:
- Gold Double Eagle Born with ’49ers
- Collecting Gold Doesn’t Need to Break Your Budget
- 10 Gold Sleepers About to Wake Up and Profit
- Basics and Beyond: How Collectors Get Started Nowadays
- Market Watch: Foreign Hobby Stocks Higher Than U.S.
- Coin Finds: Casino Finds
- Departments: Coin Value Guide