2019 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 06, June
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- A 1928 Federal reserve Note Realizes $156K
- Australia Releases Next-Gen $20
- Syrian Specimens Realize $60K
- Historic Notes on National Banks: Iowa’s “Key” to Bank Architecture
- Notes from Washington: Accidents Happen!
- Paper Money Market: Behind the Scenes at Schaumberg
- Paper Money News & Views: New Catalog on POW Camp Chits
- Departments: Auction Coverage, Paper Money Market Price Guide