2023 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 10, October
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- Time Capsules and Serendipity
- Price Guide
- South Africa to Share Currency
- Proof of the Month
- Preserving History in Marine, Illinois
- Louisiana Bayou Collection of High Denomination Notes
- Four Bank Notes Sell for Six Figures in Stack's Sale
- Seldom-seen Vintage U.S. Bank Notes Offered in Sale
- Why Do We Collect This Stuff?
- Finding Collectibles in Circulation
- Coins Could Replace Bank Notes
- Community Loses Neil Shafer