2022 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 11, November
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- Mount Holly Springs, Pennsylvania
- First Treasury Serial 1,000,000 National Up for Auction
- Rarities in A. Karamitsos October Auction
- Collecting Counterfeit Currency
- 1882 $100 Gold Certificate Leads Currency Auction Past $10.6 Million
- Two Canadian Rarities Each Realize Six Figures
- Over 200 Bank Notes from Ibrahim Salem Collection Featured in Auction Sale
- Odd Fellows- Want to be One?
- Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen to Swear-in Chief Lynn Malaria as U.S. Treasurer
- East African Notes Feature in Heritage Sale
- U.S. Bank Notes Get Redesigned
- King Charles III Bank Notes to Circulate in 2024