2022 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 01, January
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- Historic Notes on National Banks: New York national bank tour continues with Forestville and Fredonia
- Notes from Washington: Nothing but emergency currency issues?
- Souvenirs from political and other gatherings, part 3 - tickets from other national celebrations
- Paper Money Market: Strong FUN sales expected
- Complete 2022 Show and Auction Guide
- Departments: Auction Coverage, Paper Money Market