2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 22, August 24
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- See the Most Valuable Coin in the World at the World’s Fair of Money
- The Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Bargain Collector: 20-cent bargains - the impossible dream?
- Coin Market at a Glance: Gold market maintaining a healthy trendline
- Item of the Week: 1815/2 half dollar
- Mint Statistics: Newly designed eagle sales posted
- Viewpoint: Dollar coins great entree into the hobby for young collectors
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory