2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 21, August 10
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- The FUN Show is Back and Bigger Than Ever
- The Half Cents of 1840-1857
- Bargain Collector: Are all proof Roosevelt dimes bargains?
- Coin Market at a Glance: Coin market steady despite pandemic surge
- Item of the Week: 1859-S Seated Liberty quarter
- Mint Statistics: First Armed Forces medal hits charts
- Past Times with Coins: The story of “Ye Old Mint”
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory