2021 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 05, February 23
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- The World’s Most Valuable Coin: Doubloon sets $9M record
- The Gold-Silver Ratio and U.S. Coinage, Part 1
- Fairfax Club YN Explores AI Grading
- Bargain Collector: Is there even a single bargain among trade dollars?
- Coin Market at a Glance: Silver experiencing “GameStop effect”
- Item of the Week: 1950-D Jefferson Nickel
- Past Times with Coins: Much to explore in transportation tokens
- Viewpoint: GameStop - a word of warning
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, E-Letters, Letters, Show Directory