2021 Coins Magazine Digital Issue No. 12, December
Since its inception in 1955, Coins Magazine has been a hobby leader in providing collectors with important and timely information key to making wise decisions on what coins to collect and how to get them. Get market trends, buying techniques, and historical perspectives on all aspects of coins (numismatics). Each issue delivers in-depth analysis, up-to-the-minute valuations, answers to all of your coin questions, and more.
In this issue:
- Collecting Jefferson Nickels
- The Morgan Dollar, Part 3
- Collecting Possibilities Among Half Dimes
- Basics and Beyond: What is a numismatist?
- Market Watch: All areas of the market continue their rise
- Coin Finds: A good year for collectors’ finds