2020 Numismatic News Digital Issue No. 11, May 5
Numismatic News has been the No. 1 information source for coin collectors since 1952, providing weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money.
In this issue:
- Gold Rush Treasure: Shipwrecked gold nuggets hit market
- Seattle Collection crosses Block
- Counterfeit Coins a Costly Mistake
- ANA Cancels Summer Seminar
- Numismatics of 1861, Part 1
- Coin Market: Is the current bull market sustainable?
- Coin Market at a Glance: Coin businesses resilient in the face of coronavirus
- Item of the Week: 1833 half cent
- Viewpoint: The Ike Dollar is a symbol of hope
- Departments: AnnounceMints, Classifieds, Coin Clinic, Collector's Marketplace, Letters, Show Directory