2019 Coins Magazine Digital Issue No. 06, June
Since its inception in 1955, Coins Magazine has been a hobby leader in providing collectors with important and timely information key to making wise decisions on what coins to collect and how to get them. Get market trends, buying techniques, and historical perspectives on all aspects of coins (numismatics). Each issue delivers in-depth analysis, up-to-the-minute valuations, answers to all of your coin questions, and more.
In this issue:
- Are Odd Denominations High Risk or High Reward?
- There’s a lot to Like About Three-Cent Pieces
- Julius Caesar: How the T(ides) Changed for Roman Coins
- 100 Lessons for Building and Selling a Collection of Rare Coins
- Basics and Beyond: Spring Cleaning Your Coin Collection, Part 3
- Market Watch: Monitoring Market Expansion Always a Challenge
- Coin Finds: A 5-cent piece worth $400 found in change
- Departments: Coin Value Guide