2019 Bank Note Reporter Digital Issue No. 01, January
Bank Note Reporter is the No. 1 guide for paper money collectors, reporting the latest news and information on U.S notes, world bank notes, obsolete notes, and more, and is the world's largest paper money marketplace to help you find the notes you need. Each issue features helpful articles by the best collectors and researchers in the field to answer your questions and help your paper money knowledge grow, timely auction reports, and complete listings of upcoming shows.
In this issue:
- Icelandic Note Shares Sale Spotlight
- Heritage Offers Canadian Rarities at FUN
- 2019 Coin Show & Auction Guide
- Historic Notes on National Banks: Tattered Note Tells Treasury Story in Iowa
- Notes from Washington: Charter Number Over Seal Variety on Original Series $1 and $2 Notes
- Paper Money Market: Anderson Sales Results Rewrite Prices
- Paper Money News & Views: Have You Ever Heard of Deltiology?